The four of us had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We actually celebrated on Friday instead of Thursday because Danny was working. Brennen was able to eat his first bites of Thanksgiving dinner. He tasted everything but the Turkey and really seemed to like it. Patrick was not as interested in the food. He is going through a picky eater stage at the moment. His favorite things were the crescent rolls and sparkling apple cider. Even though we were not with extended family this year, we really enjoyed carrying on our family traditions with our little family. We pray you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!
Brennen's First Thanksgiving

He is super excited!

I am ready to eat Mom!

And so is Patrick. Feed Me!

Brennen's first taste of Thanksgiving dinner.
He's so HAPPY! I don't think I've ever seen anybody enjoy Thanksgiving as much as little Brennen :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Grandma L
You must make some pretty good Thanksgiving food! Brennen is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We were quite surprised how he responded. He definitely made our day!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Patrick in his pj's is SO funny ("feed me"). What a great shot.
ReplyDeleteGrandma L