Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Off to Colorado!

We leave tomorrow for Colorado to spend Christmas with the Larson side of the family. In spite of Danny and the boys being sick, we are all very excited! Patrick has been asking to go to Grandma's house every day for the last three weeks or so. Tomorrow we finally get to say "YES! We are going to Grandma's house!" instead of the repetitive "No, not today honey. Only ___ more days". In the midst of getting ready for our trip, we were able to spend some time with the boys by playing in the snow, opening presents(only the ones from Mommy and Daddy of course), baking cookies, building a gingerbread train, and many other festive activities. All of which I had pictures of until I accidentally deleted them. I feel like a moment in time has in some way been erased now that we don't have visual proof that it all happened. I will definitely be more careful in the future! Oh well, I probably take too many pictures anyway. I will try to make up for the ones I lost by taking extra while at Grandma and Grandpa Larson's house. :) Wherever you will be this holiday, we pray you and your family will have a blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment