Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sledding!

Danny and I took the boys sledding this morning. Patrick loved it and so did Brennen! However, Brennen and I retreated to the car after about 20 min because it was only about 10 degrees outside and we were not dressed for that degree of cold weather. Patrick was not scared at all. I was so proud of him! He even went down by himself a few times. This kid is so adventurous!


All set to go down the hill for Patrick's first sledding experience.

Getting ready to go down the big hill.

I was a bit nervous standing down at the bottom looking up. It looks to big for my baby!

Even Brennen got to go down. We went down the small hill a few time and he loved it!



1 comment:

  1. Great posts, Megan! What a lot of fun to play in the snow. Love the videos!
    Love you!
    Grandma L

    ReplyDelete