Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Auntie Eden and Joy come for a visit

Auntie Eden, cousin Joy and Boaz came to visit us for a few days this past week. We had a great time. The boys enjoyed playing with Joy. Brennen was a bit too "boy" for Joy's liking at times but she seemed to enjoy the activity. Boaz and Koda played until they dropped...literally. Patrick talked every ones ear off as usual. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to see them again for Thanksgiving!

Picnic at Lake McConaughy.


Sweet baby Joy! She is so full of smiles!


One of my favorite moments. Joy eating a leaf. :) She fits in great with her cousins.



Brennen found a friend at the lake.
After the day they had, I now know why they call it "dog tired".
Brennen loving/smothering his cousin.
Bubble bath time!

Brennen had some interesting sleeping habits. He has been climbing out of his crib lately. I guess we now know he can't get back in once he climbs out.

All the kiddos playing together.












1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun!! You've got some good pictures that I think I will have to steal...:)

    ReplyDelete