At the beginning of October, Danny attended the Wyoming district Pastor's conference in Casper, WY. The kids and I tagged along to the "Big City". We kept ourselves busy playing with some other
PK's, going to the mall, swiming in the pool at our hotel, and checking out the Science Zone. We didn't see Daddy much but we were able to go to a sit down restaurant with him. Which is something we hardly ever do anymore. It was a great couple of days.
BK breakfast for the
PK's in the hotel.

Patrick chasing the Antelope with another boy whose dad was attending the conference.

There were so many Antelope! There was even a dead one on the lawn in front of the building where the conference was being held. (Don't look too hard for the dead one because he is not in this picture)

We went out to eat at Sanford's. Danny and I had never been there before but it was fun and had great food.

That was one big Bugs Bunny! They had a statue of Daffy Duck as well. It's sad that our kids don't know who they are.

Brennen liked the car. He thought it was Lightning McQueen.
They didn't really care about the crocodiles. They were both looking at Jaws hanging by his tail across the driveway.

"Hello, anyone in there?" The shark was kind of hollow so Patrick had fun yelling things into his mouth.

Both boys are really into dinosaurs right now so this was fun for them.



"Eye"

"Look at his mouth Mommy!"



The Science Zone

Fish

Turtles
Gecko's

Sand table

Huge bubble table
Brennen was in heaven in the ball pit.


Why is it that all kids seem to think this is fun? As I was taking this picture, I was thinking about how many other kids did this too.
Like I said, in heaven. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment